Wilwoods side mount Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been fully redesigned for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder.
The cylinder kit can be mounted with the reservoir on the master cylinder body directly or with the reservoir positioned remotely and connected via a flexible hose.
- Over 2" additional clearance - Compared to full size combination master cylinders, the ultra short 3.37" compact body provides 2.16" of additional clearance.
- No Loss of volume or stoke capacity - A full 1.12" of piston stroke meets or exceeds the stroke capacity of most full size cylinders
- Simplified plumbing - 1/8"NPT outlets privide a positive seal and reduce the potential for stripped threads.
- Simplified bleeding - Fluid outlet ports located at the top radius of the cylinder bore reduce the chances for trapped air and eliminate the need for body mounted bleed srews.
- Instant response - Extreme close tolerance cut-off and equalistaion ports deliver immediate activation without wasted pedal travel.
- Positive release - Extra heavy rate internal return springs provide smooth operation and firm, positive release.
- Cool Running - Reduced external surface area and a composite fluid reservoir minimise absorption of external radiant heat.
- Tested tough - Proven durable with piston, bore and seal designs tested to survive over 100,000 cycles.
- Versatile - Four mounting options with choices for direct or remote mounting of 7 or 10 ounce reservoirs that include an impact resistant threaded cap with an internal baffle and seals.
- Corrosion free - Black E-Coated aluminium bodies resists corrosion and maintains a durable long lasting finish.
Your IP Address indicates that you are in the United States or Canada and we are currently unable to sell into those countries.
If you do not reside in the United States or Canada then please e-mail your request directly to
quoting Ref: CATINFO/SG2/126.96.36.199.