|Welcome to the Rally Design website, incorporating an online version of our Motorsports Catalogue. This year the printed version has been more widely distributed within many new magazine titles and therefore available to new customers who may not be familiar with our trading doctrines.
I am genuinely amazed that so many retailers hold minimal stocks (and they can be the bigger companies!) - take an order, swipe the credit card and then figure out sourcing the goods and supply the customer some weeks later.
I, personally, have been involved with motorsport for well over 30 years, both as a competitor and supplier, so I like to think I understand this business from both viewpoints and have imparted the following doctrines to my staff.
- Keep the stocks high - you cannot sell a product if you do not have it in stock.
- Never lie to a customer - if supply is going to be six weeks then be honest and tell them so.
- Try to get every order out on the same day it is ordered.
- Keep the customer informed.
- Never take a credit card swipe or raise an invoice unless the goods are to hand.
- Sell value for money products - not the cheapest nor necessarily the best, but that which our experience suggests is good for the job.
- Offer advice if you feel capable of doing so but do not talk rubbish!
May I take this opportunity to wish you every success and be assured that Rally Design will do it’s utmost to continue to maintain a fast supply of parts at very competitive prices.
Rally Design Limited.