Wilwood's WLD-20 forged aluminum two piston lug mount calipers provide the ultimate in durability, weight savings and high efficiency brake clamping for Formula Ford, sports racers and all other formula-category road race applications configured for use with the traditional LD-20 lug mount-style calipers.
- Retains original LD-20 mount centers, height and offset
- High strength, lightweight 2.3 pound forged aluminum body with hard-coat anodized finish
- Internal seal-in-bore design with controlled retraction, square section, high-temp piston seals
- WLD-19 base model uses stainless steel pistons
- Calipers include internal piston damping springs and stainless steel bridge abutment plates
- Internal fluid transfer with single screw bleeding
- Accepts Wilwood-type 5214 or any brake pads made for LD-20 calipers
- 3/8-24 inlet port to accommodate banjo or straight union inlet fittings
- One part number fits right or left, lead or trail mounting
- Fitted with Thermlock pistons to reduce heat transfer from pads into the caliper body, fluid and seals.
- Piston Size: 1.75"
- Disc Width: 0.38"
Your IP Address indicates that you are in the United States or Canada and we are currently unable to sell into those countries.
If you do not reside in the United States or Canada then please e-mail your request directly to
quoting Ref: CATINFO/SG2/126.96.36.199.