ACEWELL ACE-7859 Digital Dashboard
- Simultaneously displays tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge and bar-graph temperature meter, gear indicator, 4x4 symbol as well as one other digital readout. The extra sensor input can be used to add a sender to show oil temperature if required.
- Backlight can be switched with sidelights as per IVA requirements
- Warning lamps meet requirements of IVA test
- Bar-graph tachometer can be set to show 0-10,000 or 0-20,000 RPM
- Compatible with both car and motorcycle engined vehicles
- Speed input can connect to included magnet/reed switch sensor or optional cable drive adaptor or directly to many speed sensors fitted to automotive gearboxes
- Gear indicator calculates gear by comparing speed and RPM on manual gearbox cars, so no additional sensors are required
- 100% water resistant so can be fitted in beach buggies without worrying about rain damage
- Includes RPM sensing wire, speed sensor, temperature sensor, and generic wiring harness
- E-Marked for road vehicle use within Europe
- 170mm x 100.5mm x 30mm
- Additional plugs for lap timing equipment
Each kit Includes:
- 1 x Computer
- 1 x ACE-G Speed sensor and magnet
- 1 x ACE-PT1/8 Temperature sensor 1/8 NPT which can be used for water or oil temp.
- 2 x Temperature sensor inputs which can measure water or oil temperature, but please note that only one sender is supplied.
- Programmable Fuel Gauge which can be set for 10-990 ohms resistance for both full and empty so that it can connect to almost any sender.
- Voltage warning lamp can be configured for the voltages to come on and off to suit any vehicle
- 1 x Set of cables & fitting instructions.
Your IP Address indicates that you are in the United States or Canada and we are currently unable to sell into those countries.
If you do not reside in the United States or Canada then please e-mail your request directly to
quoting Ref: CATINFO/SG2/188.8.131.52.